Saturday 12 May 2012

First blog post ever!

Hello world!

Well, here is my first ever blog post on my first ever blog. I don't really know why I decided to start writing a blog, as I'm quite a private person, but since moving to Norway and living in the countryside I feel more of a need to 'connect' with people and the world now. Plus, I think this is a nice way of keeping track of my journey here and I'm sure it will be fun to read it all back in the future :)

I guess I should introduce myself a little! I'm a 22 year old Irish girl who fell in love with a Viking and ran away to Norway. I've been living here for just over a year now and although it hasn't always been easy, its been so worth it :) I intend to post about my life here including weather, recipes, Norwegian culture and customs, some nice pictures and of course the occasional rant! If anybody starts reading this then welcome! And I hope you enjoy what you read :)

Sian

No comments:

Post a Comment